TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website www.avintageaffair.in is the official online store for the brand “A Vintage Affair”. This brand is registered under the Trade Marks Act of India, 1999 with Trade Mark No. 3756583 and Date 17/02/2018
The brand “A Vintage Affair” is completely owned and operated by M/S SANKAM INTERNATIONAL, a Partnership Firm, having its registered office at 317, Sun Industrial Estate, Sun Mill Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013, Maharashtra, India.
By visiting this website and purchasing its goods you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and various policies mentioned herein. These terms and policies apply to all users of the site, including without limitation, users who are browsers, customers, vendors, merchants, and/or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service and our Website Policies carefully before accessing and making transactions on this website. If you do not agree to any of these terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may chose not to use this website and/or purchase any goods offered on it. Your acceptance is limited to these Terms and Conditions of our service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to these Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of this website and these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
▪ Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
▪ Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. You may not use our products or services for any illegal or unauthorized purposes, nor may you, in the use of the service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction, including but not limited to copyright laws.
▪ This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to the brand or its parent company SANKAM INTERNATIONAL. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any type is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
▪ All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
▪ Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
▪ From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
▪ You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without A Vintage Affair’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority. You agree to not post or publish any information on this website that is unlawful, obscene, threatening, defamatory and offensive in nature. We reserve the right to edit, modify or remove any information or content that is unwelcome and harmful to this website.
- We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without prior notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
- We reserve the right to refuse an order from any customer. The refusal of an order may be due to, but not limited to, unavailability of stock, payment issues with the particular order, errors in pricing, restricted delivery pin codes/ locations and other information, and/or suspicion of any fraudulent activities.
- We do not warrant that the quality of the products purchased or services obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in service will be corrected.